Projects Our Typical
- HEALTH CARE FACILITIES— Life Safety Surveys Services of various health care facilities in various locations, including the use of the Fire Safety Evaluation System (FSES).
- NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION—Evaluation of adequacy of design records, review as-built drawings, field verified as-built drawing of all types of fire suppression systems, checking calculations for appropriate design criteria and correctness for each system for a nuclear power generating station in New York.
- INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES—Review of construction plans and field survey of industrial facilities for fire protection code compliance.
- MILITARY FACILITIES—Design conversion of existing protein foam systems to AFFF, including hydraulic analysis for Air Force Base hangars.
- NIAGARA MOHAWK POWER COMPANY—Field survey and engineering design to correct fire protection deficiencies for several hydro-electric power plants in the state of New York.
- VETERANS ADMINISTRATION MEDICAL CENTERS—Fire safety and evacuation plans services for various VA Medical Centers.
- VETERANS ADMINISTRATION MEDICAL CENTERS—Survey and performance of engineering design of computer based multiplex fire alarm systems for multi-building Medical Centers.
- GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION—Life Safety and Loss Prevention Surveys Services for various U.S., Government properties in the states of New York, New Jersey, Florida and Mississippi.
- HIGH-RISE BUILDINGS, CHICAGO—Design and preparation of bid plans, cost estimates and specifications for high-rise Smoke Control System.
- HIGH-RISE BUILDINGS, CHICAGO—Code analysis, design of smoke detection, fire alarm systems, stairway security control systems, specifications, cost estimates and construction period services of three 40-story high-rise buildings .
- VA HOSPITAL-Design of smoke detection, fan shutdown, smoke and fire barrier design for large hospital in Chicago Metropolitan area.
- MILITARY FACILITY-Life safety surveys and evaluation of the adequacy of existing sprinkler systems, water supplies, and fire alarm systems and development of recommendations for improvements for 41 buildings at Defense General Supply Centers, Richmond, VA.
- INDUSTRIAL FACILITY-Review of construction plans and field survey for building code and fire protection compliances for industrial plant.
Our main focus is on fire protection engineering, life safety design and code consulting services. We provide code review, fire protection systems design, construction supervision and systems acceptance tests witnesses.